The OBD-II (SU100L) a vehicle tracking device that plugs into a vehicle’s OBDII port. Its compact design allows easy installation and remote management.
Minimum Order Quantity
SekurTrack OBDII Mini real time car GPRStracking Device – SU100L
uBIox All-in-One GPS Receiver Sensitive Fast and Accurate
- Connect the OBD interface to work
- Car rental real-time tracking
- Data transmission: GPRS/SMS
- iPhone & Android APP Software
How to find your OBDII Connector
Start by looking around the underside of your dashboard, below your steering wheel but above your gas and brake pedals. The diagram will show you the general area to search
Installing the OBDII-GPS
Once the OBDII connector has been located, all that is required is to plug the OBDII-GPS into the connector. Once you turn the ignition of the vehicle on, the small lights on the unit will blink. During your first installation, you will need to give the OBDII-GPS unit a minimum of 15 minutes fully initialize.
SEK-OBD-II GPS is a multifunctional product. It is an integration of GPS tracking system, OBD-II Diagnostic system. With plug & play design, which is compatible with all the cars with OBD-II connector, and it supports all the CAN-BUS protocols as followings:
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- ISO 9141-2
- ISO 14230-4 KWP
- ISO 15765-4 CAN
- SAE J1939 CAN
The SEK-OBD-II fetches important data perimeters such as (speed, rpm, odometer and driver behavior data…etc) via CAN-BUS and transmits the data viaSMS and TCP/IP network over GPRS. Easy installation. In armed status, the following operations will trigger Alert to both the end user and the online management platform and monitoring center.
- Engine on.
- Tow Detection.
Vehicles Diagnostic System record function.
- Supports quad bands,i.e. 850/900/1800/1900MHz,universal.
- Easy to install, connect the OBD interface to work.
- Supports single positioning and feedbacks position via GPRS at setting times.
- Supports vehicle positioning and tracking.
- Vehicle status and speed from OBD data.
- Vehicle collision, alert by SMS/application(optional).
Environment of use.
- Limited working temperature:-20?C~80?C.
- Storage temperature:-45?C~90?C.
- Humidity : <95%
- Make sure the terminal is installed in OBD2 interface of the vehicle.
GPS positioning accuracy
GSM positioning accuracy
Hot/warm/cold start time
Features & Specifications
- Quad bands Supports, i.e. 850/900/1800/1900MHz,universal worldwide.
- Easy to install, connect the OBD interface.
- GPS precise positioning with A-GPS and uploaded by GPRS regularly, Supports real-time tracking and history track playback.
- Web application, Smart phone app platform and SMS query.
- Vehicle collision alert.
DRIVERS?- Receive location, route and vehicle condition assistance automatically, anytime and anywhere.
TECHNICIANS?- Remote vehicle diagnostics protects equipment and drivers.
OPERATIONS?- Use real-time visibility to run operations more efficiently and safely.
DISPATCHERS – Plan and adjust routes more effectively and immediately.
SERVICE MANAGERS – Answer location inquiries faster and accurately.
RISK MANAGERS – Ensure regulatory compliance because unplanned incidents are reduced.
ACCOUNTANTS – Measure cost savings and increased customer satisfaction.
IT MANAGERS – Save valuable resources, with no demands on existing IT infrastructure or personnel.
EXECUTIVES – Increase value, through gains in productivity and utilization.
Features & Functions
- Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports Multi the CAN-BUS communication protocols
- It is the integration of GSM+GPS+ remote diagnostics
- Check the real time location and physical address (such as city name, street name)
- Track and trace via Mobile App/web Application to view (Latitude, Longitude, Speed, Direction & Real Time Odometer etc.
- Movement Alerts, Over-speed Violation Alert, Geo-fence alarm Violation Alert
- Engine on Alert, Power failure/ Vibration Alert
- Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alert
- Tow alert
- Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS
- Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint
- Vehicle Diagnostic/ Scanner(Scan vehicle error code & Clear Error Code
- Location information
- Location is utilizing best in class high sensitivity GPS transvers utilizing Latitude, Longitude, Speed and direction combined with real time odometer speed.
- AGPS If there is no GPS signal a fully integrated built in AGPS logic with live GSM base station code triangulation technology.
- Remote diagnostics function: Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or GPRS network:
- Battery’s voltage
- TAP throttle opening
- Engine load
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel consumption
- Odometer reading
- Error code & time stamp
- Acceleration time
- Deceleration time
- Driver Behavior:
- Ignition Start Time
- Total Driving Time
- Total Idling Time
- Average Engine Start Time
- Average speed
- High speed History
- RPM History
- Total acceleration time
- Total deceleration time
? 2019 SEKURIT USA Electronic Vehicle Security. All Rights Reserved.